fredag 17 april 2015

Flashback Friday - Temi nostalgia!

I play games! Boardgames, tabletop RPGs et cetera, et cetera and so on. It's fun.
A few weeks ago me and a couple OBOPOFOM started talking about games from the past. Games that we played as teenagers. Games that we still play, just a little different. What a flashback!
I don't want to bore you with my nostalgic rambling about games and whatnot. Instead I'm going to bore you with beards. Yes you heard me right. BEARDS! Beards are incredible "hip" here in sweden right now. If you want to be awesome and I really mean AWESOME, start growing that facial hair.
But the end of the hipster is near some say, so I'm not going to give you advice on that matter.
If you're not a dwarf that is. Dwarves in fantasy fiction has always been awesome. Why? Because they always have freakin beards, that's why!









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar