måndag 6 juni 2011

Tribute (Celebration IV)



For a long time I had this painting wrapped up as a present just waiting for my dear mother to turn 60. And so, the 1st of June 2011, it finally happened. A couple of days after her birthday we were able to go and celebrate her and hand over the painting. It portraits her around 18 years of age, off course with a slight touch of fantasy as in most of my work.

This painting is a celebration of my loving and tender mother who, with her humble ways and guidance in right and wrong, raised me to be the the man I am today. She is a true shining star who still can give me direction when the night turns dark.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så fin! Och jag blir tårögd när jag läser det du skriver om din mamma.

    SvaraRadera